his is the kind of potato salad that makes your Grandmother proud. This recipe from Coliseum Pool & Grill will have your friends questioning whether or not you actually made it — it just tastes that good! Short on time? Drop by and enjoy seasonal selections while admiring the iconic pool and views of the Pacific.
- 2 dozen small marble potatoes
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a simmer.
- Slice potatoes in half and place in simmering water. Cook until tender when pierced with
a fork, then drain in a colander until dry and
cool enough to handle.
- Place in a bowl and toss well with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate to chill, adjusting seasoning as needed before serving.
More recipes to come! Please check back often to get the full menu from Coliseum Pool & Grill.